Vietnam is a beautiful country located in Southeast Asia, known for its stunning landscapes, rich culture, and delicious cuisine. If you are planning to visit Vietnam from Andorra, you will need a visa to enter the country. Fortunately, citizens of Andorra can obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival, which is a convenient and hassle-free way to get a visa.
Table of Contents
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
|Country||Duration of visa exemption||Notes|
|South Korea||90 days|
|United Kingdom||15 days|
- The visa exemption applies to passport holders of the listed countries only.
- The visa exemption is for tourism purposes only.
- The visa exemption is for a single entry only.
- Extensions of stay are not possible.
- Visitors are still required to have a valid passport with at least two blank pages for stamping.
As of November 5, 2023, there is no Vietnamese embassy in Andorra. Therefore, Andorran citizens cannot apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival in Andorra.
However, there are two ways to apply for a Vietnam visa for Andorran citizens:
Apply online through a visa agent.
This is the fastest and most convenient option, as you can apply from anywhere in the world and receive your visa approval letter within 1-2 business days. To apply online, you will need to provide your passport information, travel dates, and visa type (tourist or business). You will also need to pay a service fee to the visa agent.
Apply in person at the Vietnamese embassy in the nearest country.
This option is slower and less convenient, as you will need to travel to the embassy in person and submit your passport and other required documents. The processing time for a visa application at the embassy is typically 3-5 business days.
Required documents for a Vietnam visa
- Passport with at least 6 months of validity remaining
- Two passport-sized photos
- Visa approval letter (if applying online)
- Visa stamping fee (paid in cash at the airport)
Steps to get a Vietnam visa on arrival in Andorra
- Apply for a Vietnam visa online or at the Vietnamese embassy in the nearest country.
- Receive your visa approval letter.
- Print out your visa approval letter and bring it with you to Vietnam.
- Upon arrival in Vietnam, proceed to the visa on arrival counter at the airport.
- Present your passport, visa approval letter, and visa stamping fee.
- Receive your Vietnam visa and enter the country.
- Vietnam visa on arrival is only available for tourist and business visas.
- Vietnam visa on arrival is only available for citizens of certain countries. Andorra is not one of those countries.
- Vietnam visa on arrival can only be obtained at certain airports in Vietnam.
If you have any questions about applying for a Vietnam visa, please contact the Vietnamese embassy in the nearest country.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Andorra la Vella, Escaldes-Engordany, Encamp, Sant Julià de Lòria, Santa Coloma, La Massana or any places in Andorra. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 20-years experience in visa service and 22-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18
- WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom