Filipino and Vietnam are neighbor, together in Asia, of course there are some rules that make it simpler for citizens to enter the 2 countries. A Filipino can stay in Vietnam without a visa, but just a limited period. How long can a Filipino stay in Vietnam?
Do a Filipino need to apply for Vietnam visa?
We need to inform lucky news that: Filipino passport holders are not required for a Vietnam visa, because this country is in Vietnam Visa Exemption list. However, this prioritize are limited and you also need to apply for Vietnam visa if you are a Filipino and stay in Vietnam more than this period. How long can a Filipino stay in Vietnam?
How long can a Filipino stay in Vietnam?
According to Vietnam visa Exemption rule, Philippines passport holders are permitted to stay in Vietnam less than 21 days without a visa, if these certain requirements are met:
- Filipino Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond arrival date.
- Passport has 2 blank pages for visa stamp.
- Stay for NO longer than 21 days with proof of onward travel.
|Type of visa||Requirements||Maximum stay|
|Tourist visa||Not required||21 days|
Note: Return tickets are required.
How to apply for Vietnam visa?
We answered your question “How long can a Filipino stay in Vietnam?”, so Filipino passport holders who want to stay for longer than 21 days can choose one of the available methods below to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival by applying online in website
You can apply for Vietnam Visa on arrival in website www.visaonlinevietnam.com by filling your necessary information in the online form. You can do it easily, simply from everywhere around the world which have Internet, Wireless 3G Mobile Connections.
Visa Administrative Institution: at Vietnam Immigration Department via applying in this website www.visaonlinevietnam.com
Duration: 1 to 2 working days in normal case. In Express service they can get visa Vietnam in 30 minutes to 4 hours.
Required Documents: No documents needed
How to apply to us?
- Fill in the Apply Vietnam visa form online
- Receive a Confirmation Letter in a few minutes to know when you will get the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter.
- The Approval Letter is coming to you via email normally within 2 working days or from 4 – 8 working hours (Express service), in 30 minutes (in an emergency).
- Take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + stamping fee 25 USD for single entry or 50 USD for multiple entries to get your visa at the airport. Further information, please visit the application process.
If you apply for Visa to Vietnam in person at the Vietnam Embassy in the Philippines, you need to know:
Duration: it depends on you how fast you need. But for sure, you should make a call to Vietnam Embassy near around your country for details
Required Documents: passport, money and 1 new envelope with the stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
Visa at local embassy
- Address:670 Pablo Ocampo, Malate, Manila
- Phone:(+63) 2 521-6843
- Fax:(+63) 2 526-0472
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Vietnam Embassy in Philippines
If you are currently living outside of the Philippines, you can you also contact the local embassy in the country where are residing.
The easiest way for Filipino visitors to obtain a 30 day Vietnam visa is to apply for a visa on arrival. You can complete your visa application in just a few simple steps, receive the visa approval letter by email in 3-5 working days and print out the documents to pick up the visa upon arrival at Vietnam airport.