Thanks to new rules of Government, applying a visa is not as difficult as years before. Therefore, there are more and more Chinese passport holders coming to Vietnam for both visiting and working. Applying Vietnam Tourist visa is a bit easy than business visa, do not know how to apply for Vietnam business visa in China? Just a couple of minutes to read this section, you can simply get a business visa online without any required documents.
What is Vietnam business visa?
Vietnam business visa, which is categorized as DN, LV, DT, is issued for those who enter Vietnam for business purpose. Except for businessmen from Visa Waiver Countries, all foreigners must apply for a business visa to do business or explore business opportunities in Vietnam.
You also can apply for this kind of visa by 2 ways: apply directly at the Embassy/ Consulate or apply online for Vietnam Visa on Arrival. Vietnam visa business can be valid for up to 1 year with single or multiple entry.
When do foreigners need Vietnam Business Visa?
According to immigration rules, Vietnam business visa are needed for citizens of Chinese, or living in China when they come to Vietnam with many purpose such as: Explore business potentialities, purchase or sell merchandise, set up industrial venture, attend conferences or meetings…
Though, Chinese passport holders or others citizens visiting Vietnam for working can apply for business visa on the same procedure. By getting the business visa, you’ll not need to apply for work permit whose procedure is incredibly difficult and time-consuming.
If you enter Vietnam in a short time, instead of getting Vietnam business visa, you can apply for Vietnam Tourist visa in China.
How to apply for Vietnam business visa in China?
Applying Vietnam Business Visa at Vietnam Embassy
When applying at the Embassy/ Consulate, you need to prepare these documents, but remember that the requirements of business visa may be slightly various from embassy to the embassy but most of them will be:
- Your original passport with at least 6 months validity according to requirements of airlines. If there is no blank page on the passport, a loose-leaf visa will be issued.
- Application form
- Letter of entry clearance from the Ministry of Public Security: the business partner in Vietnam will support you obtain this letter. You just need to provide them with your passport details, type of visa, proposed date of entry and name of the Vietnamese embassy/consulate you wish to collect the visa from. The letter will be granted after 5 to 7 business days.
- Vietnam visa fee in China
Applying Vietnam visa on arrival for business purpose
For short-term business visa valid for 1 month and 3 months
It is not difficult if foreigners choose to apply for Vietnam business visa via trusted visa agencies such as visavietnamonline.org or visaonlinevietnam.com. You just need to follow these simple steps:
- Fill in Apply Vietnam Visa form with your information.
- Double-check your information and make a payment. This is the service fee for the visa agent to process your visa application.
- Receive an approval letter within days you choose. Normally, you will receive the approval letter within less than 48 business hours since the payment is verified.
- When you arrive at any Vietnam international airport (Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh), please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
You should be noted:
- Service fee: This is the fee you pay visa agent for applying your visa request. This fee is paid online when you apply for a visa.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee ruled by the Immigration Department that you have to pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa. You must pay BY CASH in USD or VND currency and the credit payment is not accepted.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months and have at least 2 blanked left pages.
- The ONLY person who travels by AIR to Vietnam can use Visa On Arrival.
Please take notice that the approval letter may include information of other applicants who apply for the visa the same day with you. Don’t be panic when you see there are more than 01 people listed on your letter. If you want a separate visa approval, please send a message when sending the application, no extra fee is required for this request.
For long-term business visa valid for 6 months or 1 year
Long-term business visa service is not widely offered by visa agent. Just some visa agent submit this kind of visa but please aware that 6 months and 1-year business visa is not applicable for citizens of Haiti, Egypt, Africa, the Middle East, and Turkey. The required documents are below:
– Passport copy: please send the page containing personal data only to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Proposed date of arrival: your visa starts validity from this date.
– Name of embassy/consulate where you want to collect visa stamp (In case you want to get visa on arrival at the airport, this information is not required).
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Macau, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongqing or any places in China. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Vietnam Business Visa Cost
The Vietnam business visa for Chinese citizens cost depends on the service you choose. The processing time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get a visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour. For more information, you can visit Vietnam visa Cost, it is given for a reference that you can base on this to count how much you need to pay.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
We hope this section will help foreigners know more about Vietnam business visa and ways to apply for it in China. Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56A Nguyen Cu Trinh St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239