Chinese citizens who want to take a trip to Vietnam all need Vietnam Visa to enter. What happens if you are in China and not Chinese citizens? This section will give you information to apply for Vietnam tourist visa in China.
Vietnam is a wonderful destination with the sights of war in past, wooden sampans, floating markets, light of gold, fields of rice in new life. Once you touch this land, you will admire because of the marvelous nature. If you plan to go to Vietnam for a trip, you need a visa to enter, but remember this thing in order not to have a mistake in getting visa process, there are 2 type of Visa: tourist and business.
What is Vietnam tourist visa in China?
Vietnam tourist visa for Asian nation in general and China in particular is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam.
All of foreign visitors, especially Chinese traveling to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam tourist visa.
Is there any exemption? If you are Chinese, you still need visa to enter Vietnam to response Vietnam visa requirements for Chinese passport holders. In case you are not Chinese, you can check the list of Vietnam Visa Exemption to know whether you need to apply Vietnam visa or not.
In case foreigners arrive in Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam via International Ports (included by air or by sea), stay at that ports and head to Phu Quoc, they’re exempted from Vietnam visa less than 30 days. It’s solely applied for people who go to Phu Quoc. They still have to get Vietnam Visa as usual if they go to other places.
Note: The passport of foreigners using unilateral visa exemption to come to Vietnam should be valid a minimum of 6 months and also the next entry to Vietnam should be least thirty days after the first exit. From the second entry, visitors need a visa if a previous entry isn’t exceeding thirty days.
If your nationality is not in exemption list and you are required a Vietnam tourist visa, do not be worried. The process of getting a visa turns out to be simpler than you think, which lots of supports from visa agent.
How many types foreigners can apply for Vietnam tourist visa in China?
Vietnam tourist visa can be issued on single and multiple entries. In case you want to travel frequently with a multiple entry visa, you do not have to obtain for a new visa every time you enter Vietnam. In contrast, in case you apply single entry visa, your visa will automatically expires immediately after you exit Vietnam.
What to prepare for Vietnam Tourist visa in China?
Before submitting your application to apply for Vietnam visa in China, no matter your nationality is, you have to prepare the following documents:
- Your passport with at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining.
- A Credit/Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam Evisa in China is valid for 30 days after arrival. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam tourist visa for Chinese citizens
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
How to apply for Vietnam tourist visa in China?
It not difficult for you to apply for Vietnam Tourist visa in China, because this type of visa is simple and does not require you so much documents. Just following these steps:
- Fill in Apply Vietnam Visa form with your information.
- Double check your information and make a payment. This is the service fee for visa agent to proceed your visa application.
- Receive approval letter within days you choose. Normally, it takes you in 2 working days to get the letter.
- When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
You should be noted:
- Service fee: This is the fee you pay visa agent for applying your visa request.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee ruled by the Immigration Department that you have to pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months and have at least 2 blanked left pages.
- ONLY person who travel by AIR to Vietnam can use Visa On Arrival.
- You can check your Vietnam visa fee by clicking Vietnam visa cost.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Macau, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongqing or any places in China. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.