To apply for a Vietnam tourist visa in China in 2023, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Vietnam eVisa website. This is the official website of the Vietnamese government for applying for eVisas.
- Select the “Apply Visa” button.
- Fill out the online application form. You will need to provide your personal information, passport details, and travel information.
- Upload a recent passport-size photo. The photo must be in color and in JPEG or PNG format.
- Pay the visa fee. The visa fee can be paid using a credit or debit card.
- Review your application and submit it.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Your eVisa will be processed within 3-5 business days. Once your eVisa is approved, you will receive a notification email with a PDF attachment of your visa. You must print out your eVisa and bring it with you when you travel to Vietnam.
Requirements for a Vietnam tourist visa
To be eligible for a Vietnam tourist visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for eVisas. Chinese citizens are eligible for Vietnam eVisas.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your date of entry into Vietnam.
- You must have a return ticket or onward travel ticket.
- You must have sufficient funds to cover your stay in Vietnam.
Processing time and fees
The processing time for a Vietnam tourist visa is typically 3-5 business days. The visa fee depends on your nationality and the length of your stay. For Chinese citizens, the visa fee is US$25 for a single-entry visa and US$50 for a multiple-entry visa.
Tips for applying for a Vietnam tourist visa
- Make sure to fill out the online application form carefully and accurately.
- Upload a recent passport-size photo that meets the requirements.
- Pay the visa fee promptly.
- Review your application carefully before submitting it.
- Print out your eVisa and bring it with you when you travel to Vietnam.
Please note that the information above is for general guidance purposes only. For the most up-to-date information, please visit the Vietnam eVisa website.
In case foreigners arrive in Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam via International Ports (included by air or by sea), stay at that ports and head to Phu Quoc, they’re exempted from Vietnam visa less than 30 days. It’s solely applied for people who go to Phu Quoc. They still have to get Vietnam Visa as usual if they go to other places.
Note: The passport of foreigners using unilateral visa exemption to come to Vietnam should be valid a minimum of 6 months and also the next entry to Vietnam should be least thirty days after the first exit. From the second entry, visitors need a visa if a previous entry isn’t exceeding thirty days.
If your nationality is not in exemption list and you are required a Vietnam tourist visa, do not be worried. The process of getting a visa turns out to be simpler than you think, which lots of supports from visa agent.
Table of Contents
How many types foreigners can apply for Vietnam tourist visa in China?
There is only one type of Vietnam tourist visa that foreigners can apply for in China: e-visa.
An e-visa is an electronic travel authorization that allows visitors to enter Vietnam for tourism purposes. It is valid for up to 90 days, single or multiple entry.
To apply for an e-visa, foreigners must submit an online application form and pay the visa fee. Once the application is approved, the e-visa will be sent to the applicant’s email address. The applicant must then print out the e-visa and present it at the port of entry in Vietnam.
Foreigners can apply for an e-visa through the official Vietnam e-Visa website or through a visa agency.
Note: Chinese citizens are required to apply for a Vietnam visa in advance, regardless of their purpose of visit.
What to prepare for Vietnam Tourist visa in China?
Before submitting your application to apply for Vietnam visa in China, no matter your nationality is, you have to prepare the following documents:
- Your passport with at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining.
- A Credit/Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam Evisa in China is valid for 30 days after arrival. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam tourist visa for Chinese citizens
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
How to apply for Vietnam tourist visa in China?
It not difficult for you to apply for Vietnam Tourist visa in China, because this type of visa is simple and does not require you so much documents. Just following these steps:
- Fill in Apply Vietnam Visa form with your information.
- Double check your information and make a payment. This is the service fee for visa agent to proceed your visa application.
- Receive approval letter within days you choose. Normally, it takes you in 2 working days to get the letter.
- When you arrive at a Vietnam international airport, please present the approval letter, your passport, 2 passport photos (4×6 cm or 2×2 inches) and pay stamping fee to get your Vietnam visa.
You should be noted:
- Service fee: This is the fee you pay visa agent for applying your visa request.
- Stamping fee: This is the fee ruled by the Immigration Department that you have to pay in cash at your arrival airport to be granted a Vietnam visa.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months and have at least 2 blanked left pages.
- ONLY person who travel by AIR to Vietnam can use Visa On Arrival.
- You can check your Vietnam visa fee by clicking Vietnam visa cost.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Macau, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongqing or any places in China. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18
- WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com.