For those who are living in Estonia, bring Estonian or other nationalities which are not in Vietnam Visa Exemption list need to get Vietnam visa. How to get Vietnam visa in Estonia?
Table of Contents
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
The following is a detailed list of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam, as of August 15, 2023:
|Country||Duration of visa exemption (days)||Purpose of visit|
|Chile||90||Entries that do not include remunerated activities|
|Panama||90||Entries that do not include remunerated activities|
Please note that this list is subject to change, so it is always best to check with the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your home country to confirm the latest visa requirements.
- Visa exemptions are only valid for regular passport holders. Holders of diplomatic or official passports should contact the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in their home country to apply for a visa.
- Visitors must have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining.
- Visitors must also have a return ticket or proof of onward travel.
- Visa exemptions do not apply to employment or business activities. Visitors who wish to work or do business in Vietnam must apply for the appropriate visa.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival in Estonia? – Vietnami viisa Eestisse
To get a Vietnam visa on arrival in Estonia, you will need to follow these steps:
- Apply online for a visa approval letter. You can do this through the Vietnam Immigration Department website. You will need to provide your passport information, travel dates, and type of visa. You will also need to upload a digital photo of yourself.
- Pay the visa processing fee. This can be done online with a credit or debit card. The fee varies depending on the type of visa and the length of your stay.
- Print out your visa approval letter. Bring this with you to the airport when you travel to Vietnam.
- On arrival at the airport in Vietnam, go to the “Visa on Arrival” counter. Present your visa approval letter, passport, and two passport-sized photos. You will also need to pay the visa stamping fee.
Requirements for Vietnam visa on arrival:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining after your intended date of departure from Vietnam.
- A visa approval letter from the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Two passport-sized photos.
- The visa stamping fee.
Tips for getting a Vietnam visa on arrival:
- Apply for your visa approval letter at least 2-3 weeks before your travel date.
- Make sure you have all of the required documents before you go to the airport.
- Arrive at the airport early to give yourself enough time to go through the visa on arrival process.
- Be prepared to pay the visa stamping fee in cash.
Note: Visa on arrival is only available for travelers entering Vietnam by air. If you are entering Vietnam by land or sea, you will need to apply for a visa in advance at a Vietnamese embassy or consulate.
Tips for Emergency Vietnam Visa on Arrival in Estonia
Emergency Vietnam visas on arrival are available to Estonian citizens who need to travel to Vietnam urgently and do not have time to apply for a traditional visa through the Vietnamese Embassy. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when applying for an emergency visa on arrival:
- Apply as early as possible. Even though emergency visas are processed quickly, it is still best to apply as early as possible to avoid any delays. You should aim to apply at least 24 hours before your flight to Vietnam.
- Use a reputable visa agent. There are many visa agents that offer emergency Vietnam visas on arrival. However, it is important to choose a reputable agent with a good track record. You can check reviews of visa agents online to see what other travelers have experienced.
- Have all of your required documents ready. When applying for an emergency visa on arrival, you will need to provide a number of documents, including:
- Your passport (with at least 6 months of validity remaining)
- Two recent passport-sized photos
- A visa application form
- A visa approval letter (obtained from your visa agent)
- The visa stamping fee (paid in cash upon arrival in Vietnam)
- Be prepared for delays. Even though emergency visas are processed quickly, there is always the possibility of delays. It is important to be patient and understanding if your visa is not processed immediately.
Here are some additional tips for getting an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival in Estonia:
- Contact the Vietnamese Embassy in Estonia to confirm that you are eligible for an emergency visa on arrival. You can find the contact information for the Vietnamese Embassy on the embassy’s website.
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months of validity remaining and that you have two recent passport-sized photos.
- Complete the visa application form in advance and have it ready to submit when you arrive at the airport.
- Pay the visa stamping fee in cash. The visa stamping fee varies depending on your nationality and the length of your stay in Vietnam. You can check the current visa stamping fees on the website of the Vietnamese Immigration Department.
- Be prepared to answer questions from the immigration officer. The immigration officer may ask you questions about your travel plans and why you need an emergency visa.
If you follow these tips, you should be able to get an emergency Vietnam visa on arrival in Estonia without any problems.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 20 – years experience in visa service and 22 – year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18
- WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom
We are here willing and pleased to assist you at our best so please kindly contact us for any further information or you need our support.