An emergency Vietnam visa is a type of visa that can be obtained quickly, typically within 1-2 working days. This is ideal for travelers who need to travel to Vietnam at the last minute, either due to unforeseen circumstances or because they were unaware of the visa requirement.
Table of Contents
Who can apply for an emergency Vietnam visa in Philipines?
Citizens of most countries can apply for an emergency Vietnam visa, but there are some restrictions. For example, citizens of the United States and Canada can only obtain an emergency Vietnam visa if they are traveling for tourism purposes.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
|Country||Maximum visa-free duration||Applicable purpose of visit (if any)|
|Belarus||15 days||Entries that do not include remunerated activities.|
|Brunei||90 days||Not mentioned.|
|Cambodia||30 days||Not mentioned.|
|Chile||90 days||Entries that do not include remunerated activities.|
|Colombia||90 days||Entries that do not include remunerated activities.|
|Denmark||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Finland||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|France||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Germany||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Greece||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Hungary||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Iceland||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Ireland||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Italy||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Japan||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Korea (South)||90 days||Not mentioned.|
|Laos||30 days||Not mentioned.|
|Luxembourg||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Malaysia||30 days||Not mentioned.|
|Malta||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Monaco||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Netherlands||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|New Zealand||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Norway||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Philippines||30 days||Not mentioned.|
|Poland||90 days||Not mentioned.|
|Portugal||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Russia||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Singapore||30 days||Not mentioned.|
|Slovakia||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Spain||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Sweden||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Switzerland||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|Thailand||30 days||Not mentioned.|
|Turkey||30 days||Not mentioned.|
|Ukraine||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|United Kingdom||15 days||Not mentioned.|
|United States||90 days||Not mentioned.|
Please note that this information is subject to change, so it is always best to check with the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your country for the most up-to-date information.
Type of Emergency Vietnam Visa in Philippines
An Emergency Vietnam Visa in the Philippines is a type of visa that can be obtained quickly, typically within 1-2 working days. This is ideal for travelers who need to travel to Vietnam at the last minute, either due to unforeseen circumstances or because they were unaware of the visa requirement.
The most common type of Emergency Vietnam Visa is the Urgent e-Visa. This type of visa can be applied for online and is typically processed within 24-48 hours. To apply for an Urgent e-Visa, you will need to submit a copy of your passport photo page, a passport-sized photo of yourself, and a completed online visa application form. You will also need to pay a visa fee, which is typically higher than the fee for a regular e-Visa.
Another type of Emergency Vietnam Visa is the Visa on Arrival (VOA). A VOA is a visa that can be obtained at certain airports in Vietnam. However, it is important to note that VOAs are not available to all nationalities, and there are often long queues and delays at the airport. If you are considering applying for a VOA, it is important to check with the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your home country to see if you are eligible.
To apply for an Emergency Vietnam Visa in the Philippines, you can:
- Apply online for an Urgent e-Visa. This is the fastest and most convenient way to obtain an Emergency Vietnam Visa.
- Contact a visa agency in the Philippines. Visa agencies can help you with the application process and can often expedite processing for an additional fee.
- Apply for a Visa on Arrival (VOA) at certain airports in Vietnam. However, it is important to note that VOAs are not available to all nationalities, and there are often long queues and delays at the airport.
Here are some of the requirements for an Emergency Vietnam Visa:
- You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for an Emergency Vietnam Visa.
- You must have a valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining.
- You must have a passport-sized photo.
- You must be able to provide evidence of your emergency or unforeseen circumstance. This could include a copy of a death certificate, a medical report, or a business letter.
- You must pay the visa fee, which is typically higher than the fee for a regular e-Visa.
If you are unsure whether you are eligible for an Emergency Vietnam Visa in the Philippines, or if you need help with the application process, you should contact the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in your home country.
How much to pay for Emergency Vietnam Visa?
The cost of an emergency Vietnam visa in the Philippines depends on a few factors, including the processing time and the number of people applying.
If you apply for an emergency visa at the Vietnamese embassy or consulate in the Philippines, you will need to pay a fee of $100 in addition to the regular visa fee, which is $25 for a single-entry visa and $50 for a multiple-entry visa. This means that the total cost for an emergency Vietnam visa at the embassy or consulate is $125 for a single-entry visa and $150 for a multiple-entry visa.
You can also apply for an emergency Vietnam visa online through a visa agency. The processing times and fees for this option vary depending on the agency you choose. However, most agencies charge a fee of around $50-$120 for expedited processing of an emergency visa.
If you are applying for an emergency visa for a group of people, you may be able to get a discount on the processing fee. For example, some agencies offer a discount of $10-$20 per person for groups of 5 or more people.
Overall, the cost of an emergency Vietnam visa in the Philippines depends on the processing time, the number of people applying, and the method you choose to apply.
Here is a summary of the costs:
|Processing time||Number of people||Cost|
|4 working days||1-2||$64|
|4 working days||3-4||$63|
|4 working days||5+||$61|
|2 working days||Contact us||Contact us|
|1 working day||Contact us||Contact us|
|4 working hours||Contact us||Contact us|
Please note that these prices are subject to change and may vary depending on the agency you choose.
Tips for apply Emergency Vietnam Visa in Philippines?
Here are some tips for applying for an emergency Vietnam visa in the Philippines:
1. Apply as early as possible. Even though emergency visas are processed quickly, it is still important to apply as early as possible. This will give you more time to correct any errors in your application and to address any unforeseen problems.
2. Use a reputable visa service provider. There are many visa service providers that can help you apply for an emergency Vietnam visa. However, it is important to choose a reputable provider with a good track record. This will help to ensure that your application is processed quickly and efficiently.
3. Have all of the required documentation ready. When applying for an emergency Vietnam visa, you will need to provide the following documentation:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining beyond your intended departure date from Vietnam
- Two passport-sized photos of yourself
- A completed visa application form
- An emergency visa approval letter (if required)
4. Pay the expedited visa processing fee. Emergency Vietnam visas typically cost more than standard visas due to the expedited processing time. Be sure to pay the expedited visa processing fee in full when submitting your application.
5. Print out your electronic visa approval letter (if required). Once your emergency visa application has been approved, you will receive an electronic visa approval letter. You must print out this letter and bring it with you to Vietnam to present at the port of entry.
Here are some additional tips to help you expedite the emergency Vietnam visa application process:
- Make sure you have all of the required documentation ready before starting the application process. This will avoid delays in submitting your application.
- Fill out the visa application form carefully and accurately. Any errors in your application may delay the processing time.
- Pay the expedited visa processing fee online using a credit card or other accepted payment method. This will help to expedite the processing time of your application.
- Monitor the status of your application online. This will help you to identify any potential problems early on.
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact the visa service provider that is helping you with your application.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of obtaining an emergency Vietnam visa quickly and efficiently.