When do you need to apply emergency Vietnam Visa? How many types and how much is it? What can you apply for Emergency Vietnam Visa in Philippines?
- Vietnam Visa Extension for Filipino citizens 2019
- How to get Vietnam visa from Philippines?
- Vietnam visa requirements for Philippines passport holders
Nowadays, there are no any difficulties for people who want to apply for a visa to other countries. Procedures to get a visa is also easy, so in some case, you may get trouble because of this easiness, such as forget to apply, or apply too late. Do not worry, because there is a service that happened to solve this problem: Emergency Vietnam Visa in Philippines
What is Emergency Vietnam Visa in Philippines?
Philippines is in Vietnam exempt list so they are permitted to stay in Vietnam less than 21 days. If you are not a Filipino citizens but you want to apply a visa in Philippines, you can look up this table below to find whether your country is in exemption or not.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
How can I apply Emergency Vietnam Visa in Philippines?
We wish to inform you that, Emergency Vietnam Visa service can only be used when you apply Vietnam visa online. In the other hand, this is a service of getting Vietnam visa, which can help you get Vietnam visa as soon as possible.
This service is considered to be a great convenience for both businessmen and visitors who are too busy to apply for a visa; forget to get a visa especially before getting on board. You know in some case, businessmen enter Vietnam for urgent business without having the visa in time and this stable, quick and punctual service is offered in this case.
Follow these steps to apply for Emergency Vietnam Visa in the Philippines:
- Fill in the Apply Vietnam Visa Form with your information such as full name, date of birth, gender, passport number, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa. We recommend you to apply soon, better before 10:00 am local time to be provided approval letter on the same day around 6:00 pm local time unless you may get the letter in next business day.
- Pay for visa processing fee via any cards and Paypal which we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee after Double check your information. You can refer for Vietnam visa services fee for Filipino (Vietnam visa agency) before applying.
As long as you provide correct information, you will receive a visa approval in time via email to board the plane and pick up actual Vietnam visa on arrival at any international airports (include Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh)
- Make sure that your passport must have at least 6 months validity and a minimum of 2 left pages
- ONLY travelers who travel by AIR to Vietnam can apply for Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- You can get a visa stamp at one of these following international airports in Vietnam with the approval letter you had received:
Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi)
Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong City)
Da Nang International Airport (Da Nang City)
Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
Cam Ranh International Airport (Nha Trang City)
Phu Quoc International Airport (Phu Quoc Island – 30 days free visa).
Type of Emergency Vietnam Visa in Philippines
You are required to pay 2 kinds of fee: Service fee for visa agent and stamping fee.
Service fee (also called visa approval letter process fee) is paid for Visa Agent for their representation on behalf of you to process your visa application with the Vietnam Immigration Department and get visa approval letter for you in time as your booking. You will get the approval letter in 2 days with normal service and from 4-8 hours in urgent services, excluding weekends/national holidays (extra fee if you use emergency service).
Stamping fee is ruled by the Immigration Department and you can see it any legal Governmental website and on the landing visa counter at any international airport. This fee needs to be paid directly to the Immigration Department ‘s officer at landing visa desk by cash in both USD and VND then you can receive the red bill for it.
How much to pay for Emergency Vietnam Visa in the Philippines?
The urgent case with 4-hour visa processing: from $18 to $49 per person and extra a stamping fee. We offer you to apply before 15:00 PM or it will be processed the next working day if you apply from 15:00 PM every day from Monday to Friday or on a Saturday, Sunday or holiday.
The emergency case with 1-hour visa processing: you have to pay the extra charge from $49 to $100 per person. Stamping fee at the airports must be paid. You can use this service from 9:30 am to 11 am in the morning and 14:30 pm to 15 pm in the afternoon from Monday to 3 pm on Friday.
Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays: You have to book this service if you go to Vietnam on Time off, weekends or on holidays. In this case, the extra charge is a little higher than normal fee, from 180 USD to 270 USD per person, pay for airport fast track fee and visa stamping fee in this case (details flight is required).