Entering Vietnam requires foreigners to apply for Vietnam visa. There are many kinds of visa and you have to determine which one do you need, so that you can refer the Vietnam Visa fees in Malaysia through this article.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
Vietnam Visa Online for foreigners in Malaysia
Foreigners who are now in Malaysia but want to enter Vietnam can apply for Entry Visa online or offline by going to Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia. Of course, when you apply online, you can apply from any third country.
Anyone who live so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, do not have time to go there apply for themselves, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail, there is an easy way. It just take them a few minutes, staying at home, accessing the Internet and doing some simple steps, they are ready to apply a visa.
In fact, you can get trusted Visa Agent such as visavietnamonline.org or visavietnamonline.com to help you get Vietnam Visa on Arrival and Visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports. This is the shortest and quickest way to get Vietnam Visa, so it is strongly suggested for you.
The processing time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
Needed Documents: When applying by this way, no documents are required.
How to apply for Visa On Arrival in Malaysia?
You just need to follow these easy steps:
- Accessing the Internet, visit website and fill out the Vietnam Visa Application Form.
- Make a payment. Remember before paying fee, you have to double check carefully your information. If there are any mistakes, click “BACK” to turn back the first step.
- An approval letter will be sent to you in working time. Time process will depend on your booking, and the instructions to get your visa stamped is sent in the approval letter also.
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months validity and at least 2 left pages before going to apply for Vietnam visa
- Applying Visa On Arrival option is applicable ONLY for those who travel by air to Vietnam.
Apply Vietnam Visa via Embassy
There is another way to get a Vietnam Visa in Malaysia: going to apply at Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia. The processing time depends on how fast you need your Vietnam Visa. But if you want to make sure, call to Vietnam Embassy for details. In this case, you have to prepare documents such as your passport, money and 1 new envelope with stamp on it and your exact home address in order to avoid losing issues.
Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia
- Address: 4, Persiaran Stonor, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Phone: (603) 2148 4534
Fax: (603) 2148 4534
Vietnam Visa fees in Malaysia
- Service fee is paid for Visa Agent for their processing your Vietnam visa request. This Visa Agent will representative for visitors/ business men to apply with the Immigration Department to get the visa approval letter in time as your booking. With normal service, you will get approval letter in 2 days, in urgent services from 4-8 hours, excluding weekends/national holidays.
- Stamping fee is commanded by the Immigration Department and rates of stamping fee is publicly promulgate at any legal Governmental website and on the landing visa counter at any international airport. This fee can be paid directly to the Immigration Department ‘s officer at landing visa desk by cash in both USD and VND and receive the red bill for it.
Vietnam visa tourist fee online in Malaysia
- 1 month single: Single entry visa to Vietnam for 1 month (Quote per person in USD): from US$ 18 per pax + US$ 25
- 1 month multiple: Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 1 month (Quote per person in USD): from US$ 23/pax + US$ 50
Vietnam business visa fee online in Malaysia
- 1 month single
Single entry visa to Vietnam for 1 month (Quote per person in USD): US$ 80 per pax + US$ 25
- 1 month multiple
Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 1 month (Quote per person in USD): from US$ 95/pax + US$ 50
Apart from Vietnam Visa fees in Malaysia when applying Visa on Arrival, you can choose some extra services accompanied such as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION or TOUR BOOKING. Many services will help your trip be more comfortable and convenient. In case you are not Malaysian citizens and want to know a detailed fee, please kindly access Vietnam Visa cost.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Kuala Lumpur, Malacca, Penang, Terengganu, Sabah, Kedah, Perak, Pahang or any cities in Malaysia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
In case there are any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18/ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.