Vietnam has so much to offer, apart from being the land of Pho, crazy motorbike driving, and beautiful sights. With a landscape that’s insanely varied, you can be cruising on a mountain top, sliding down some sand dunes, or relaxing by a beach along the coastline.
The first thing you need to know is that how much is a Vietnam visa
Vietnam visa cost depends on the method that you choose to get your visa, you can see below:
|VIETNAM TOURIST VISA (GET VISA ON ARRIVAL): It is based each nationality, processing time maybe changed|
|Visa Types||Number||Normal||Urgent||Emergency||Stamping Fee
(Will be paid at the Airport)
|1 month single
Single entry visa to Vietnam for 1 month (Quote per person in USD)
|1-18 pax||US$ 40/pax||Plus US$ 30/pax||Plus US$ 237/pax||US$ 25|
|1 month multiple
Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 1 month (Quote per person in USD)
|1-18 pax||US$ 50/pax||Plus US$ 30/pax||Plus US$ 1000/pax||US$ 50|
|3 months single
Single entry visa to Vietnam for 3 months (Quote per person in USD)
|1-18 pax||US$ 75/pax||Plus US$ 30/pax||Plus US$ 1000/pax||US$ 25|
|3 months multiple
Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 3 months (Quote per person in USD)
|1-18 pax||US$ 180/pax||Plus US$ 30/pax||Plus US$ 1000/pax||US$ 50|
|6 months multiple
Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 6 months (Quote per person in USD)
|1-18 pax||US$ 580/pax||Plus US$ 69/pax||Plus US$ 1000/pax||US$ 95|
|1 year multiple
Multiple entries visa to Vietnam for 1 year (Quote per person in USD)
|1-18 pax||US$ 800/pax||Plus US$ 69/pax||Plus US$ 1000/pax||US$ 135|
The approval letter service fee varies depending on the type of visa you want to obtain and how fast you want to get the service delivered.
Besides how much is a Vietnam visa, there are also the stamping fee is fixed: As of 2019, it is $25 for single entry visa and $50 for multiple entry visa. Payment must be made in cash in USD or VND (Credit cards might not be accepted and there is no ATM machines within the custom area) and may change with advanced notice.
How to get a visa to Vietnam.
There are multiple ways to apply for your tourist visa to Vietnam, that may include:
- Apply visa at one of the Vietnamese embassies abroad
- Apply for an e-visa online
- Apply for a visa on arrival at visaonlinevietnam.com
- Passport which must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your departure date.
- Have 02 passport-sized photos (4*6cm) taken with no glass wears
- Passport must have 02 blank pages for visa stamp
Visa processing times
- Visa on arrival: Visitors to obtain a Vietnamese visa is to apply for a visa on arrival online at https://visaonlinevietnam.com. You can complete your visa application in just a few simple steps, receive the visa approval letter by email in 3-5 working days and print out the documents, prepare entry/exit form and the stamping fee in cash, board the plane to Vietnam and pick up the visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
- Urgent Vietnam visa: Inrush situation you can get your approval letter within a few hours (4 – 8 business hours) after making application and confirm payment online. Depending on how rush you need, we will help you obtain your visa. And in super urgent cases, your visa approval letter will be sent around 30 minutes – 4 hours. However, you will be charged from $198 in this case for a single-entry Vietnam visa (Excluding Stamping fee, paid directly to the Immigration counter at the airport).
- Visa at the embassy: 5 working days + the postal delivery time if you send your passport by mail.
In case you want to guarantee the visa for your trip to Vietnam, we are here to help. We are always here to support you, please visit the www.visaonlinevietnam.com, let me know if you have any question, contact us. You all will be assisted in every step from the start of your application until you successfully get the visa and land in Vietnam.