Not only a Vietnam Visa is required if nationals want to enter Vietnam but there are many kinds of the document are needed. How many ways can Australian citizens apply for Vietnam visa?
Nowadays, Vietnam is a common destination that more and more people come to work and visit. Before going to Vietnam in particular and other countries in general, you should have knowledge about visa requirements of that country. The article hereby will introduce you about ways for Australian passport holders apply for Vietnam visa.
Do Australian citizens need a visa to visit Vietnam?
Not all foreigners have to apply for Vietnam visa when they want to enter Vietnam, because this country has an exemption list that some country do not need a visa to enter. Base on this list, Australian citizens need to apply for Vietnam Visa because this country is not in the exemption list. Australian passport holders can apply for visa by 2 ways: Obtaining directly by visiting Vietnam embassy or obtaining online for a Vietnam visa on arrival.
Whoever is not Australian citizens but live in Australia, please check the table below to know whether you need a Vietnam Visa or not.
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
– Passport must be at least 6 months valid prior to your proposed date of exit from Vietnam (ex. Visa granted for 01st – 30th May, 2019, passport expiration date must be from 30th November, 2019 on wards).
– Photo must be taken within 6 months.
– Processing time: 5-7 working days
– You can find a trusted visa agent to hep you apply Vietnam Visa on Arrival online if you live far away from the Vietnam Embassy and do not want to lose the documents (such as passport, money or documents) by postal mail or traffic jam once visiting Vietnam Embassy. After having the approval letter via email, you will pick up your visa at one of Vietnam International Airports which you land and stamp visa there. But remember, this kind of visa can only be applied when you travel by air to Vietnam.
Vietnam International airport that permit the use of a Vietnam visa on arrival for Australian citizens
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
Required documents to stamp Visa at the airport:
– Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (which had been sent to your email)
– Immigration Form
– Passport and remaining period of over 6 months, with at least 2 blank pages
– Two 4×6 photos with white background, taken within 6 months and without glasses
– Stamping fee
This is additional information that you can use FAST TRACK service with quick support for stamping visa at Vietnam airports to avoid getting trouble such as be bothered or made difficulty by airport security. Some other extra services are also available as CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,…
How many ways can Australian citizens apply for Vietnam visa?
Australian citizen can select one of two legit methods to apply for a visa to Vietnam
Can Australian citizens apply for Vietnam visa on Arrival?
Since 1996, all Australian citizens coming to Vietnam can pick up visa at Vietnam international airports, this is also called Vietnam visa on Arrival. In fact, this convenient way is applicable for air travel only. In case you enter Vietnam by other transport, you need to apply a full visa. The stamping fee must be paid in cash only (both Vietnam dong and USD) at any Vietnam International Airports.
Visa on Arrival is used by many people who live so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, do not have time to go there apply for yourself, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail. With this way, you can stay at home, access the Internet and follow some simple steps to get a Vietnam Visa.
The important thing is you need to find a trusted visa to help you get Vietnam Visa on Arrival. We strongly suggest you to choose this shortest and the quickest way, with 1 to 2 working days processing time. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
You are not required documents and you can also book extra service accompanied to make your trip be more comfortable and flexible. Some available extra services are AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION…
How can Australian citizens apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
How to apply for Vietnam visa in Australia? We wrote the whole steps in brief for you:
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa…
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Applying Vietnam visa through Vietnam Embassy in Australia
Complete the application form on the website of Vietnam Embassy/Consulate and submit it with your original passport, a passport-sized photo and pay the Vietnam visa fee.
The documents to apply visa at the embassy/ consulate are different from regions to regions. However, it normally includes:
- Application form.
- Passport which is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Vietnam and still has at least two blank pages.
- Recent passport-sized color photos (Image must be taken within the last 3 months; Photos should be in color and should be taken against a white background; Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)).
- Relating documents basing on particular embassy/ consulate request.
For your convenience, we would like to give you the contact information of the Vietnam embassy in Australia as below:
Vietnam Embassy in Canberra
- Address: 6 Timbarra, Crescent, O’Malley, ACT 2606 ,Australia
- Phone: 61-2-6286 6059, 6290 1556, 6290 1894, 6286 6267
- Fax: 61-2-6286 4534
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 -12:30 and 13:30-16:00
Vietnam Consulate in New South Wales
- Address: Suite205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, New South Wales 2027.
- Phone: (02) 9327 1912 / 9327 2539
- Fax: (02) 9328 1653
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9h00 -12h30 13h30-16h00
Consulate General of Vietnam in Perth
- Address: 8th Floor, No.16, St.Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
- Phone: (+61) 8 9221 1158
- Fax: (+61) 8 9225 6881
- Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for Vietnam visa to work
The second one in Vietnam visa requirements for Australian citizens is work permit. This is a kind of visa that allow Australian employees live and stay in Vietnam for business, they can not apply for tourism visa.
Before Australian passport holders apply for Vietnam visa to work (work visa), there are something to be noted:
- Person who does not have a Company in Vietnam agreed to guarantee, please let Visa Agent know so they can handle trade visa instead.
- Dossier set submitted to apply for Visa is irrevocable so at that time travelers must still pay fee as normal
- In case Visa cannot be obtained by visa agent’s fault, they will redo or correct free of charge or refund as required by passenger
- When obtaining Visa, applicants can travel by air or road or waterway from Australia or from other countries to Vietnam.
Vietnam visa extension for Australian citizens
You can only stay in Vietnam for a limited period according to the published provisions of the Government of Vietnam. This is one of Vietnam visa requirements for Australian citizens as well: extension for Vietnam visa. If Australian travelers has visa expired without further extension, they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
We heartily inform you that when you enter Vietnam Tan Son Nhat border gate in Ho Chi Minh City, Moc Bai border gate Tay Ninh Province, you will easily extend your visa and save cost than Noi Bai border gate in Hanoi or Da Nang and Nha Trang.
There are 3 basic kinds of requirements for Australian citizens to apply for Vietnam visa: trade visa, tourism visa, and work visa. The procedures are different depending on the type of visa.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- 1 Floor, 56A Nguyen Cu Trinh St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239