When do you need business visa to enter Vietnam? With many reasons such as business meetings and consultations, attending conventions and conferences or negotiating contracts, foreigners need to apply for Vietnam business visa unless they qualify for entry under the Visa exemption program.
Have you ever been confused about the options and rules for Vietnam business visa? We will make it as clear as possible by providing everything you need to know.
Vietnam business visa overview
For those who come to Vietnam to find a place to live or to visit potential schools for their children or to find new business opportunities can apply for tourist visa for a stay of up to 90 days with single-entry or multiple-entry permit. Longer stays require a business visa.
The Vietnam business visa allows you to apply for single entry or multiple entries and lasts for up to one year.
How many ways you can apply Vietnam business visa?
You can apply Vietnam business visa in 2 ways: Apply Vietnam Visa on Arrival or Apply Vietnam Visa at Embassy.
If you plan to apply for a business visa through a Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate, firstly you need to get an official entry clearance from your sponsor, usually your employer then obtaining approval letter from the Vietnamese Immigration Department through your sponsor/ business partner in Vietnam.
What will happen if you do not have sponsor?
In case you do not have a business partner, employer or other sponsor who can provide you with an entry clearance, you can also apply for a business visa for a stay of up to 90 days with single-entry or multiple-entry permit or Vietnamvisaonline.com will assist you with arrangement for sponsorship letter to get a business visa for longer stays. They will make the process of your application for Vietnam business visa rather simple and straightforward.
Applying Vietnam Business Visa On Arrival
Have you ever thought that without being sponsored by a company, you can also apply for Vietnam business visa? Now you can do it by applying visa on arrival. This type of visa allows you to get a long-term stay in Vietnam easily and renew it indefinitely.
Applying for a Vietnam business visa on arrival through legitimate website
After applying Vietnam visa on arrival and paying fee online, you will receive an approval letter issued by the Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security). This letter allows you to get an actual visa at Vietnam International Airports (Hanoi, Danang, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh City).
Make sure you use a reliable company to process your application for Vietnam business visa on arrival. With more than 18-year experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement, under license number GP79-031/2009/TCDL, VIETNAM VISA SERVICE, including the visa service at website: www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com, takes pride in offering visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
How to apply for Vietnam Business Visa on Arrival?
Here are document requirements for you to apply Vietnam Business Visa on Arrival: A valid passport with at least six months validity remaining and with at least 2 blank pages.
In the past, you have to send your original passport along with a signed application form for Vietnam visa by post to the Embassy of Vietnam. Nowadays there is a very convenient way that you just need to stay at home, apply online for a Vietnam business visa on arrival (for those who arrive by air only). Vietnam Visa Online can process the visa within 02-05 days and e-mail you the visa on arrival letter without handling the original passport, it makes your process simpler than ever.
There are 4 steps to apply for a Vietnam business visa as follows:
1– Go to the Application form and fill in the secure online application form such as Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length…
2– Get the confirmation and pay the processing fees with secured payment system.
3– The visa agent will automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time (working time).
When you received the visa approval letter, please continue by doing these following items:
- Print out the visa approval letter, application form entry, and exit which we sent to your email by JPG or PDF.
- Bring passport, two pictures (4×6 cm) and stamping fee in cash (25 USD/person for single entry, or 50 USD – 135 USD/person for multiple entries). The stamp fee must be paid in cash and can be paid either in US Dollars or Vietnam Dong. So, make sure to carry some US Dollars/ Vietnam Dong with you. There will not be any ATMs at the Landing Visa area.
- On arrival date, at International Airports in Vietnam, at Landing visa area to stamp Immigration Department Officers, please show all things that you have prepared to Nha Trang and Da Nang or Noi Bai, Tan Son Nhat
How much does Vietnam Business Visa on Arrival cost?
Beside the application fee of the visa on arrival letter paid online for processing, you will pay a fee between 25-135 USD directly at the Immigration counters in the airport depending on the length of your visa, this kind of fee is called stamping fee.
* Important notes for Vietnam business visas:
- Above prices are applicable for normal processing: 2 business days for 3-month single visa; 3-5 business days for 3-month multiple, 6-month and 1-year visa. Urgent processing can be provided upon request.
- The fee below includes visa approval arrangement fee, processing fee, and a small handling fee for our services. These services include consultation and visa advice, sponsorship letter and the pre-checking of applications before presentation.
- Visa rules and fees for children should follow the same procedure as adults.
- Visa will be valid from the DATE OF ENTRY (provided in the application form) and extend for 3 months or 12 months depending on the type of visa. You can visit Vietnam on and after the DATE OF ENTRY and must leave before the visa expires. There is no restrictions on length of days for each entry.
- If you intend to leave Vietnam and return during your trip, you should apply a valid Vietnamese multiple-entry visa.
- Please note that all payments are non-refundable, even if you want to cancel the visa which has already been issued.
Vietnam Business Visa At The Embassy
A traditional way that foreigners always use to apply visa is applying Vietnam business visa directly at Vietnam Embassy. In case foreigners prefer not to stand waiting to get a visa on arrival at the airport, they have time before the trip or they live near Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate in their home country or because of some certain reasons, they can get visa stamped directly.
How to apply for Vietnam business visa at the Embassy?
If you wish to apply directly to the relevant embassy, please consult their official website for guidelines on how and where to apply, application forms and for information on their fees. In most cases embassies charge a fee for issuing visas, although this may occasionally be waived due to reciprocal or bilateral governmental agreements.
The requirements of business visa may be slightly various from embassy to embassy. For sure you need to get an official entry clearance from your sponsor, usually your employer then obtaining approval letter from the Vietnamese Immigration Department through your sponsor/ business partner in Vietnam.
The following steps can be useful for your preparation:
Step 1: Inform your business partner/sponsor the following details:
- Full name: as stated in your passport
- Date and place of birth
- Nationality (previous and present)
- Passport number and type, dates of issue and expiry of the passport
- Proposed dates of entry into and exit from Vietnam: must be clearly clarified (the visa will be valid from the date of arrival you put on the Application Form). In case you apply for a multiple entries visa, you must write down the date of first entry and the date of last exit.
- Type of visa requires (single/double/multiple)
- The Vietnamese mission from where the applicant would collect the visa.
Step 2: The Vietnamese sponsor/business partner in Vietnam has to prepare documents and apply visa for you at the Vietnamese Immigration in Vietnam (it takes at least 5 working days or more since the date of submission of all required documents).
Step 3: After receiving Vietnamese Immigration’s Approval Letter from your Vietnamese sponsor/business partner, please send by post or in person to the Embassy:
- A fully filled application form (available to download on the Embassy ‘s official website) with passport-size photo affixed to the Form.
- A valid and original passport with at least six months validity remaining;
- A return self-addressed prepaid envelope for the applicant if applying by post;
- A print-out of the Approval Letter of Vietnamese immigration;
- Visa fees: you can contact the Consular Section of the Embassy for details because depending on the type of visa you apply for, the duration of your stay, the number of intended entries and the purpose of your trip, visa fee will be different.
If the purpose of your trip is commercial one (taking part in conference or trade fair, meeting with business partner, ect.,) if you submit the invitation letter by your business partner in Vietnam or your country-based company’s covering letter, you can skip the Step 2 (i.e you do not need approval letter for the Vietnamese immigration).
Processing Time: Five business days are required to process visa applications with approval. Expedited processing will take one to two business days after the Embassy receives the application (additional fee required).
- The Embassy will be closed on Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
- Applicant is responsible for checking accurate information on visa being issued by the Embassy. If there are any mistakes, you should immediately contact the Embassy for correction, otherwise, applicant is fully responsible for the mistakes.
- Children over 14 years of age sharing passport with others must fill in a separate Vietnamese visa application form.
- If applying for Vietnam business visa through the embassy, business travelers will need to submit a sponsorship letter by a licensed Vietnamese company. This letter can come from your trade partner or your employer.
- However, applying Vietnam visa on arrival will not require you sponsor letter and all business visas will be processed as tourist visa.
In fact, the regulations tend to change at a fast pace in Vietnam, and as a result governmental information can be conflicting or outdated.
Apply Now for Vietnam Business Visa
Now you can use a very convenient, simple and fast way to get your Vietnam visa, just stay at home and apply online, you will get Vietnam approval letter within 01-02 days with normal service (it may faster if you use urgent service or emergency service) and e-mail you the visa pre-approval without handling the original passport. Applying for your Vietnam visa has never been simpler.
Online application for a visa with https://www.visaonlinevietnam.com is fully legitimate and 100% passengers on website will be received entry visa to Vietnam easily and quickly by approval letters which they applied for passengers with the Immigration Department and send result legal back to you by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The time receiving approval documents of immigration:
Morning: From 9:30 AM to 11: 00 AM
Afternoon: From 14h:30 PM to 15:00 PM
Please fill in the form eligibly and accurately to avoid misinterpretation and to facilitate the visa processing. You will be responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide in the Application Form. You should clarify the date of arrival and departure because the visa will be valid from the date of arrival you put on the Application Form.