Have you ever heard about Vietnam E-visa? What is it? Who can apply for Vietnam Evisa and how to do? This section will come up with a solution about How can Australian citizens apply for Vietnam E-visa?
Do Australian citizens need to get Vietnam Visa?
Almost all foreigners all over the world are required for a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam, but in fact there is a list of country that exempt from Vietnam visa. Unfortunately, Australia is not in Exemption list, so citizens need to apply for visa. In case you are not Australian, please take a look at the table below to know whether your nationality is in the list or not. Check it carefully before applying for Vietnam Visa, you may not waste money and time.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc issued Resolution 124/NQ-CP, on November 29, supplementing the list of countries whose citizens are piloting e-visas when entering Vietnam under the Decree No. 07/2017/NĐ-CP, including Australia. That means, Australian citizens can apply for Vietnam E-visa when they want to enter Vietnam.
What is Vietnam Evisa?
The online e-Visa is an Electronic authorization that permits citizens of eligible countries to travel to Vietnam. It is an electronic visa that permits its holder to visit Vietnam for touristic, business or medical purposes for up to 60 consecutive days.
Vietnam Electronic Visa (e-Visa) is an official document granted by the Immigration of Vietnam which permitting entry into and travel within Vietnam. It is an alternative entry visa issued at the embassies of Vietnam and visa on arrival.
On the list of every traveler in SE Asia, Vietnam is one of the most popular countries that they tend to go. In February 2017, Vietnam launched the e-visa program to simplify the visa process, that makes the movement from foreign countries to this country be simpler. Citizens from 46 countries can get their E-visa electronically. Do Australian passport holders can apply for Vietnam Evisa? The answer is yes, they are eligible for e-visa application. Please note that Vietnam E-visa is single entry for 30 days.
Frequently asked question about Vietnam E-visa
How long does it take to apply for Vietnam E-visa?
There are many cases that you can choose, waiting time will depend on it. There are three options:
- Standard Case: 5 business days.
- Rush Case: 4 business days.
- Urgent Case: 2 business days.
How long is the Vietnam E-visa valid?
The Vietnam E-visa has the validity of 30 days after your arrival. In addition, it is a single entry visa and it permits for a maximum stay of 30 days.
What do I need to prepare when applying for a Vietnam E-visa?
You will be required to complete the online application in a single web browser session. Before starting the e-visa application process, please ensure you have all of these required elements:
- A valid email address to get notification regarding e-visa status
- A copy of passport valid for at least 6 months (Scanned the page of passport which contain your personal information) for uploading in the form online.
- A recent digital photograph for uploading in the form online.
- A valid credit card or PayPal account to pay for the e-visa application’s fee.
What are requirements for Australian citizens to apply for Vietnam E-visa?
Your passport must have validity for a minimum of 30 days beyond the visa expiry date. For example, in case you enter Vietnam today and your visa expires in 30 days, then your passport must be valid for at least 60 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of Vietnam E-visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
What do I need to show when entering Vietnam?
When entering Vietnam, you must present a printed copy of the E-visa, accompany with your passport.
Important information you need to consider before applying
- A Vietnam Evisa is valid for 30 days with single entry, from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application and Vietnam visa on arrival is the option you should choose for multiple entries or a stay in excess of 30 days. You can also find out ways to apply for visa on arrival via trusted visa agents such as visaonlinevietnam.com or visavietnamonline.org by reading Guideline for Australian citizens to apply for Vietnam visa.
- When having Vietnam Evisa, you can remain in this country for a maximum of 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date.
- Australian citizens who want to visit Vietnam must have their passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- Your passport must be valid for at least one months after arrival in Vietnam and it must have at least 2 blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
- Minors who have their own passport must complete a full E-visa application. Minors who are 14 and under and included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents E-visa application.
- Applicants are also needed to carry a copy of their E-visa at all times during their stay.
How to apply online for Vietnam Evisa?
If you want to apply Vietnam Evisa, you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
- Fill in Apply Vietnam visa form in website, including the airport of arrival, date of arrival, your full name, date of birth, passport number and your nationality.
- Double checking your information to make sure that all are correct and then make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time. You just need to print and show it at International airport you land.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239